The North Dakota State University Foundation and Alumni Association creates opportunities to advance education, research, and service at the University. We work in close collaboration with faculty, staff, students, and alumni, along with businesses, different industries, and the community, to better understand and represent common interests. With the needs of the entire university in mind, we efficiently and effectively raise funds, manage assets, and administer other privately funded resources to stimulate continued development at NDSU.
The Foundation achieves success by:
- Partnering with the University community to deliver education at a higher level in new environments;
- Building on its strong relationship with NDSU alumni and the Alumni Association;
- Supporting the continuous improvement of the quality of an NDSU education, research, the University experience, and athletics;
- Recognizing best practices in the spirit of collaboration with other higher learning institutions for the mutual benefit of all;
- Working with the University to engage with state and local government, alumni, businesses, and industry communities to stimulate University advancement and economic development through visionary planning, innovation, and entrepreneurship;
- Communicating effectively with donors and partners on relevant issues and our stewardship and recognizing them for their contributions; and
- Increasing the visibility of the University and enhancing its image – locally, regionally, nationally, and internationally.